Direct Second Year Engineering Admission 2022 | B.E/ B.Tech | Last Date: 23rd July 2022 | Download TN Lateral Entry Engineering Admission/ Tamil Nadu Lateral Entry Direct Second Year Engineering Admission
Direct Second Year Engineering Admission 2022: Candidates who are seeking for Tamil Nadu Lateral Entry engineering admission then you have to look on this article till the end of the page. Because here on this page we will discuss the details of TN BE direct second year engineering admission and some details like allocation of seats, Duration of the programme, eligibility criteria, qualifying examinations, special reservation etc. The Government of Tamil Nadu Directorate of Technical Education has announced Tamil Nadu Lateral Entry Direct Second Year Engineering Admission notice for the year 2022-23.
The TN Direct second year engineering admission process has started on 24th June 2022, the Tn Directorate of Technical Education has issued some dates for application starting date, end date, ranking date etc. By using these details candidates can get their admission at TN lateral entry engineering admission. For this direct second year engineering admission candidates must possess the qualifications of IX, X Std, and Diploma / XI, XII Std and B.Sc from schools / colleges schools situated in Tamil Nadu. If you have this qualification then don’t miss this opportunity, they scheduled 23rd July as the last date to apply for TN Direct 2nd year engineering admission.
TN Lateral Entry Direct Second Year Engineering Admission 2022 Important Dates
- Starting date of Application: 24th June 2022
- Starting date of Certificate uploading: 24th June 2022
- End date of Application: 23rd July 2022
- Certificate Verification: July 2022
- Ranking: August 2022
- Choice Filling: August 2022
- Final Allotment: August 2022
After the completion of Tamil Nadu Direct 2nd year engineering admission, candidates will be selected on the process of certificate verification, ranking, choice filling and final allotment. Those who complete all the qualification as given in the notification they only be selected for TN lateral engineering admission courses.
Required documents to apply TN Lateral Entry Direct Second Year Engineering Admission 2022
- 10th Mark Sheet
- Diploma/B.Sc Mark Sheet-All semester mark sheets/ Consolidated mark sheet.
- Transfer Certificate
- Permanent Community Certificate Card for ST, SC, SCA, MBC & DNC, BC and BCM (Permanent card/electronic form/digitally signed e-Certificate).
- Nativity Certificate only in electronic form/digitally signed e- Certificate – If applicable
- First Graduate Certificate and First Graduate Joint Declaration (only in electronic form/digitally signed e-Certificate) – If applicable.
- Srilankan Tamil Refugee certificate – If applicable.
- Relevant certificates for Son / Daughter of Ex-Serviceman, Differently Abled Person and Eminent Sports Persons – If applicable.
Duration of the BE Direct Second Year Admission 2022
- B.E. / B. Tech- 3 Academic years comprising of 6 semesters
- B.E. (Sandwich)- 4 Academic years comprising of 8 semesters.
TN Direct Second Year Engineering Admission Qualifications 2022
- Here we are given some of the qualification for TN Lateral engineering entry admission\
Tamil Nadu Lateral Engineering Entry Admission Eligibility 2022
- Candidates who have passed IX, X Std, and Diploma / XI, XII Std and B.Sc from schools / colleges schools situated in Tamil Nadu.
- Candidates who have passed any of the IX, X Std and Diploma /XI XII Std and B.Sc from schools / colleges situated outside Tamil Nadu can also apply.
We hope that candidates can like this article, so candidates are requested to once visit our website (colleges.dailyrecruitment.in) to get more latest updates.
|Direct Second Year Engineering Admission||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON TELEGRAM||JOIN NOW>>|