Kerala University Eligibility Certificate | UG/ PG | Get Kerala University Eligibility Certificate Online/ Kerala University Eligibility Certificate Fee Payment/ Kerala University Equivalency Certificate @ keralauniversity.ac.in
Kerala University Eligibility Certificate: Eligibility Certificate is the first document, which enables the students to get admission to the chosen course in the university Jurisdiction. The list of various courses and already recognized Degrees are available in the University website @ www.keralauniversity.ac.in. If you want to apply for Kerala University Eligibility Certificate, then you need to read the instruction that are given in the official notification. The University of Kerala Eligibility Certificate notification is provided below. Before taking the steps to apply for equivalency certificate you should read the notification carefully.
As per the notice, candidates have to pay the amount of Rs. 200 to Rs. 2000 it depends on the course the University of Kerala Eligibility Certificate fees will vary. The university first asks basis application data and then they asked the details of if the degree is already recognized, and an eligibility certificate is required/ if the degree is not recognized at present. Candidates have to fill the details carefully and then submit University of Kerala Eligibility Certificate form in a prescribed manner. Those who submit application form along with payment of eligibility certificate fees they only be eligible to get admission at Kerala University.
University of Kerala Eligibility Certificate/ Kerala University online Eligibility Certificate
|Organization Name||University of Kerala|
|Category||University of Kerala Eligibility Certificate|
For this eligibility certificate the university has declared many eligibility conditions, it depends on the course the qualification may vary. We hope that candidates can get full details about Kerala University online eligibility certificate.
Kerala University Eligibility Certificate Fees
- Eligibility Certificate alone (Higher Secondary Boards/ Degree/ Diploma) Rs. 200.
- PG/ Professional Courses (Outside Kerala) Rs. 350.
- Recognition & Eligibility Rs. 1000/- (For Foreign Degree) Rs. 2000.
Kerala University Equivalency Certificate Qualification
- For applying UG/ Professional Degree- Higher Secondary or its equivalent/ Diploma Pass/ official results statement for 10th/ SSLC or its equivalent.
- For applying PG/ Professional Degree course- Three year degree/ Diploma provisional pass certificate and statement of marks or its equivalent/ SSLC or its equivalent.
- For applying M.Phil degree course: Two year degree course/ Diploma statement of mark or three year degree course/ Diploma and statement of marks/ Higher Secondary or its equivalent/ SSLC or its equivalent.
These are the general details that all the universities follows to apply for eligibility certificate.
How to apply online for Eligibility Certificate Kerala
- Browse the official website “keralauniversity.ac.in”
- Get University of Kerala Eligibility Certificate Notice.
- Then read the notice carefully.
- Get the Kerala University Eligibility Certificate fees.
- Submit application form.
- Then make the payment.
In our website, we are frequently updating any news about Universities/ Colleges. So, candidates have to once check our website (colleges.dailyrecruitment.in).
|Kerala University Eligibility Certificate||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON TELEGRAM||JOIN NOW>>|