KCET Registration 2022 | Exam Date: June 16 to 18, 2022 | Last Date: 22.04.2022 | Download KCET Application Form/ KCET Exam Date @ cetonline.karnataka.gov.in
KCET Registration 2022: The Karnataka Common Entrance Test exam is a state level entrance test conducted for the admission into undergraduate courses offered by the participating institutes of the state. KCET has released the application form for the entrance test on 05.04.2022 and it starts the registration process for KCET entrance tests.
KCET Registration 2022 Details
Organization Name : KEA
Name of the Exam : Karnataka Common Entrance Test
KCET Exam Date : June 16 to 18, 2022
KCET 2022 registration start date : 05.04.2022
KCET application form 2022 last date : 22.04.2022
Official Website : cetonline.karnataka.gov.in
In this article we are providing complete information about the exam date and registration process. By using this article, you can easily apply for KCET Exam. The KCET receives application through online mode only, you can get the online application link at its official website, or the link is provided below. The link to apply for KCET will be opened for a certain period of time, the application received after the last date will not be considered. The last date for KCET registration is 22.04.2022.
The KCET online application process will expire soon, so candidates who are interested to attend KCET exam they should apply on or before the due date. After receiving application form, the KEA conduct KCET on June 16 to 18 2022. They released the admit card on the month of May, so candidates are advised to visit the official website to get any intimation about KCET registration and exam date. After the exam, those who scores good marks they will be eligible to get admission in the respective Institutes.
KCET Application Form Details
- Mother tongue
- Annual income of the family (in Rs.)
- Reservation category
- Caste name
- Caste/Category/Income Certificate Number (if applicable)
- Caste List of OBC/SC/ST Category (if applicable)
- Select eligibility clause code
- Select the exam centres (in order of preference)
- Year of Passing (if applicable)
- Eligibility to Claim Reservation or not etc.
KCET Application Fee 2022
- GM / 2A / 2B / 3A / 3B Karnataka: Rs. 500
- Foreign: Rs. 5,000
- Karnataka outside state: Rs.750
- Female of Karnataka: Rs. 250
- SC/ST/CAT-1 candidates of Karnataka- Rs. 250
How to apply for KCET Registration 2022
- Visit the official website (cetonline.karnataka.gov.in)
- Find the KCET application form link.
- Register KCET by entering some of the details that they asked.
- Then upload your required documents.
- Finally submit application form.
- Then take the printout of the KCET application form for future use.
For more details related to KCET like application form, online application link, exam date etc. will be available on the official website or in our website (colleges.dailyrecruitment.in).
|KCET Registration||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON TELEGRAM||JOIN NOW>>|