NTA Self Declaration Form Download- Check how to download NTA Self Declaration form pdf link details @ nta.ac.in
Before getting NTA Self Declaration form full details, candidates should check the under given short details
- How to fill NTA Self Declaration Form
- NTA Self Declaration Form Link
NTA Self Declaration Form Download:
|National Testing Agency
|Conduct various entrance examinations nationwide
|NTA Self Declaration Form
National Testing Agency shortly known as NTA conducts various entrance examination in each and every year. Students who are going to attend the examination they should submit NTA Self Declaration form to attend the examination. Student should submit this form to the examination centre, if they have not experienced any symptoms such as fever, cough, or breathing-related issues in the recent days. Candidates can download National Testing Agency Self Declaration Form through its official website or our website.
In the NTA Self Declaration form pdf, candidates needs to fill some basic details of name of the candidate, register number, examination date, examination time, examination centre, date, signature etc. These are the common details that the candidates needs to fill in the self declaration form. Now the NTA has includes self declaration form for the candidates who are going to attend upcoming NTA examinations. Candidates will not be allowed to the examination hall without admit card, id proof and a proper test. If you are going to attend the upcoming NTA exams then you first download NTA Self declaration form pdf and then undergo the form process.
Further details of National Testing Agency self declaration form link, exam date, application form etc. will be available on the official website and our website (colleges.dailyrecruitmetn.in).
Required Documents to attend NTA Exams
- Printout of admit card, undertaking form (filled and unsigned).
- A simple transparent ballpoint pen.
- Photo ID proof, additional photograph.
- Hand sanitizer (50 ml), transparent water bottle.
- PwD certificate (if applicable).
- Drawing utensils — geometry box, pencils, erasers, color pencils or crayons — for BArch candidates.
How to fill NTA Self Declaration Form
- First download National Testing Agency Self Declaration Form.
- Then fill the details that they asked.
- If you had any symptoms then tick it.
- After you need to write date and signature.
- Then submit in a proper way.
NTA Sample Self Declaration Form
|NTA OFFICIAL WEBSITE
|SAMPLE NTA SELF DECLARATION FORM
|JOB ALERT ON TELEGRAM