Mangalore University Hostel Fees- UG/ PG | Get Mangalore University Hostel Fee Structure/ Mangalore University Womens Hostel Fees @ mangaloreuniversity.ac.in
First, we are placing the short details of Mangalore University Hostel Fee Structure.
- Mangalore University Hostel Fee Structure
- How to get Mangalore University Women’s hostel fees
Mangalore University Women’s Hostel Fees:
|Name of the Course
|Mangalore University Hostel Fee Structure
Mangalore University Hostel Fee Structure: On this academic session 2022-23 the Mangalore University selects large number of students for the admission in to UG/ PG courses. For this course some of the student want hostel for their studies, for those candidates they should fill the application fee and wait for the update of hostel allotment and then make the process of registration, admission fee and in many charges. The university arrange hostel for both men and women candidates. If you are newly admitted candidate then you need to check this page carefully, because here on this page we are covering the complete details of Mangalore University hostel fee structure.
Candidates have to make the Mangalore University Hostel fee payment under the disciplines of Room Rent, Establishment Charge, Depreciation Charge, Sports & Reading Room, Hostel Day, Cultural Activities, Water Charges and Medical Fee. For this hostel the university sets some rules and regulations that are available on the official website. Before submitting application form candidates needs to check some the of the details of admission procedures, hostel timings, billing system, mess changers, mess rule & discipline. To know more details you need to check this entire page, at last we are providing the direct link of Mangalore University hostel fees.
If you want to know more details about Mangalore University hostel like eligibility, hostel fees, mess fees, duration of the hostel etc. on the official website and also in our website (colleges.dailyrecruitment.in).
Mangalore University Hostel Fees Type
- Application Fee
- Admission Fee
- Registration Fee
- Room Rent
- Establishment Charge
- Depreciation Charge
- Sports & Reading Room
- Hostel Day
- Cultural Activities
- Water Charges
- Medical Fee
- Caution Deposit (Refundable)
Mangalore University Hostel Facilities
- The University Hostel for Men has a 24 hours security system in place, with well-lit premises and well-appointed security guards.
- Clean and Hygienic vegetarian Mess facility is provided, from breakfast to dinner.
- Aquaguard water filters provide clean water for drinking.
- The Hostel is equipped with Solar water heaters for hot water supply to the bathrooms.
- Power Generator backup facility to ensure uninterrupted power supply in the Mess Hall and corridors.
- In case of Emergency Medical Assistance,the Hostel will arrange conveyance under escort to the nearest Hospitals at Deralakatte.
- A Reading Room provides a venue for extra-curricular activities and some relaxation.
- Furnished Guest Rooms are provided for occasional stay of father/brothers and men faculty.
- Anti-Ragging Cell and Disciplinary Committee helps create a Hostel Environment that places emphasis on learning and personal growth. Hostel has a Zero Tolerance Policy on Ragging, in line with the judgement of the Supreme Court of India, UGC guidelines, State Government and University policy.
How to get Mangalore University Hostel Fees for Men and Woman
- Visit Mangalore University official website.
- Search the Hostel notice.
- Then get the Hostel fees for men and women students.
- Read the details carefully.
- Then make the payment on the given date.
|Mangalore University Hostel Fees
|JOB ALERT ON TELEGRAM