SXCCAL B.Ed Candidates List 2022 | B.Ed Admission | Get SXCCAL B.Ed Admission Selected Candidates List/ Xavier’s B.Ed Admission Candidates List/ SXCCAL Interview Schedule @ sxccal.edu
SXCCAL B.Ed Candidates List 2022: Here there is the good news for the candidates who are searching for St. Xavier’s College B.Ed admission shortlisted candidates list. The registration process of St. Xavier’s College B.Ed admission was closed on 31st May 2022, 3pm. The College has scheduled 9th June as the interview schedule date. Candidates who applied for B.Ed admission they will be initially shortlisted through interview, then they will be selected for Xavier’s B.Ed admission process.
The interview for Xavier’s B.Ed admission will be held on June 10,11,13,14, it will be held at College Campus, Park Street, Kolkata. After the completion of interview process, candidates will be selected for B.Ed admission, the college has published the selected candidates on its official college website at June 29, 5pm. Those whose name appeared in the St. Xavier’s B.Ed selected candidates list they should undergo admission process from June 30 & July 01,02.
SXCCAL B.ED Admission Shortlisted Candidates List 2022
|Name of the Organization||St. Xavier’s College|
|Name of the Course||B.Ed|
Only those who performs good in the interview, they only be eligible to get admission for B.Ed course in St. Xavier’s College. The duration of Programme is two years, the programme for admitted students will be starts from 30th June. Students should check their B.Ed admission notice once clearly for more informations.
Xavier’s B.Ed Admission Selection Process
Candidates should undergo the given tests to get admission in the B.Ed Courses at St. Xavier’s College.
- Scrutiny of applications
Documents required at the time of Interview
- The filled-in online application form and the acknowledgement sheet.
- Application Fee payment receipt.
- All academic & co-curricular documents (All Certificates as well as Marksheets for every Degree Obtained should be brought).
- Age verification certificate (admit card of class X).
- University registration certificate.
- Certificate for reserved category.
- Disability certificate for differently abled candidates.
- Baptism certificate for Christian candidates and a letter from the Parish Priest.
- Approval of DI of schools (for Deputed Candidates).
- Photocopy of M.C. resolution countersigned by DI / ADI (for Deputed Candidates).
- Aadhaar Card.
- Passport, if applicable.
These are some of the details that are to be produced at the time of interview.
St. Xavier’s College B.Ed Admission 2022
- Commencement of online application– 12th April 2:00 p.m
- Last date for applying through online portal- 31st May 2022, 3pm
- Intimation to shortlisted candidates for interview- 9th June at 3:00 p.m
- Interview for shortlisted candidates- June 10,11,13,14.
- Xavier’s B.Ed Admission– June 30 & July 01,02.
How to download St. Xavier’s College B.Ed Admission shortlisted candidates List 2022
- Go to the official website “sxccal.edu”
- On the official website Intimation to shortlisted candidates for interview will be scheduled on 9th June 2022.
- Attend interview on the given date.
- After that starts Xavier’s B.Ed admission process.
- The St. Xavier’s College B.Ed admission notification link is given below.
We are given the complete details about SXCCAL B.Ed admission shortlisted candidates list on this page. Stay tuned with our website colleges.dailyrecruitment.in to get more latest updates.
|SXCCAL B.Ed Candidates List||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON TELEGRAM||JOIN NOW>>|