TISSNET Admission Rules- UG/ PG courses | Get TISS Admission Process/ TISS PG Admission Rules @ admissions.tiss.edu
Before going inside, candidates can get the short details of TISS PG admission rules, the full details are given below.
- Important Dates
- TISSNET PG Admission Rules
TISSNET Admission Rules
|Organization Name||Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS)|
|Name of the Course||Master of Arts / Master of Science / BEd-MEd Integrated|
|Category||TISS Admission Rules|
The Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) has now started the admission process for the upcoming academic session. The admission is available for Masters (Master of Arts / Master of Science / B.Ed-M.Ed ) Programmes. The TISS admission is comprised of two stages, 1. TISS National Entrance Test (TISS-NET) 2. TISS Online Assessments (OA). They select candidates through the above said admission process. For the TISS admission candidates needs to first register themselves by using their online application link that are available on the official website.
In each and every university they set some rules and regulation for admission. So, candidate first check the TISSNET admission rules before filling out the online application form. In the TISS admission rules you can get the complete details of their admission process. The admission process for each college and each course will vary, so candidates are advised to first get its guidelines.
If you wan to know the complete TISSNET admission process just visit its official website or use our website (colleges.dailyrecruitment.in).
- Announcement of Online Application for Admission- December 14, 2022
- Last Date for Online form APPLICATION / REGISTRATION- January 15, 2023
- Completion of Admission formalities- June 13, 2023
- Commencement of New Academic Session 2023-24 for Junior Students- June 14, 2023, for Mumbai, Tuljapur, Hyderabad, and Guwahati Campuses.
TISSNET PG Admission Rules
- Eligibility rules as specified for each programme by TISS will be strictly followed and will not be relaxed under any circumstances.
- Candidates should fulfill all the eligibility requirements as prescribed in each programme at the time of admission.
- Candidates awaiting results of their Supplementary/ Improvement examination or results Revaluation, if any, and not able to provide the final result at the time of admission will not be considered for admission.
- TISS follows reservations under all categories as per the Government of India / University Grants Commission regulations on the matter.
- Application fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- PWD candidates who have been provided with a scribe may be given an additional time of 30 minutes of the Test duration.
- Canvassing or influencing for admission at TISS through any channel will lead to rejection of application or disqualification of candidature.
- The full TISS admission rules are available on the official notification that is provided below.
|TISSNET Admission Rules||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON TELEGRAM||JOIN NOW>>|