Madras University Eligibility Certificate Download | UG/ PG | Get University of Madras Eligibility Certificate/ Madras University Online Eligibility Certificate/ Madras University Eligibility Certificate Application Form @ egovernance.unom.ac.in
Madras University Eligibility Certificate Download: In common eligibility certificate is the most important one for the students who are seeking for admission into universities. Each and every student who are looking for admission they should submit eligibility certificate for college admission. For this UNOM eligibility certificate they have some criteria that are briefly given below. They expect candidates who have passed the qualifying examination in a relevant field or board. This certificate is used to identify that the students who are provisionally eligible to pursue their courses in any of the colleges affiliated to Madras University.
Candidates may download Madras University eligibility certificate application form through online mode. At last, we are updating the links of Madras University eligibility certificate apply online link and its application form pdf link. They University published online eligibility certificate form ever year in its university website. If you are one of them who are searching for UNOM eligibility certificate you can use the under provided link to download the certificate easily. In the certificate section, candidates need to fill the details of Name Of the Candidate, Date Of birth, Email Address, Confirm Email, Mobile Number, Qualifying Examination Passed From then you need to press registration button.
University of Madras Eligibility Certificate
|Organization Name||University of Madras|
|Category||UNOM Eligibility Certificate|
If you finished this all process you should make the payment, then submit application form. Student who are going to submit Madras University Eligibility Certificate application form pdf they are requested to read the below given details clearly.
UNOM Eligibility Certificate Instructions
- Application with inadequate information and insufficient enclosures will be rejected.
- Candidate must provide active email-id,mobile number along with Correct Communication Address.
- Candidate applying for more than one degree course should submit separate application forms after making the necessary payments for each course.
- Scanned Image of the qualifying documents should be legible and Clear It must be scanned through Scanner.
Madras University Eligibility Certificate Fees/ UNOM Eligibility Certificate Fees
- Admission seeking to the college (UG/ PG/ Diploma)– Rs. 200
- Admission seeking to the college for M.Phil- Rs. 400
- Admission seeking to the University Departments- Rs. 250
- Admission seeking to the University Departments for M.Phil Course- Rs. 500
UNOM Eligibility Certificate Qualification
- For applying UG/ Professional Degree- Higher Secondary or its equivalent/ Diploma Pass/ official results statement for 10th/ SSLC or its equivalent.
- For applying PG/ Professional Degree course- Three year degree/ Diploma provisional pass certificate and statement of marks or its equivalent/ SSLC or its equivalent.
- For applying M.Phil degree course: Two year degree course/ Diploma statement of mark or three year degree course/ Diploma and statement of marks/ Higher Secondary or its equivalent/ SSLC or its equivalent.
How to apply online for Madras University Eligibility Certificate/ UNOM Eligibility Certificate Application Form
- Browse the official website “unom.ac.in”
- Get Madras University Online Eligibility Form link.
- Click the link.
- It will show on the next page.
- Enter and select the details that they asked.
- Make the Payment.
- Then submit application form.
In our website, we are frequently updating any news about Universities/ Colleges. So, candidates have to once check our website (colleges.dailyrecruitment.in).
|Madras University Eligibility Certificate Download||CLICK HERE>>|
|Madras University Eligibility Certificate Apply Online Link||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON TELEGRAM||JOIN NOW>>|