Calcutta University Supplementary Exam Rules 2022 | BA, B.Sc. & B.Com | Supply Exam | Check CU Supply Exam Rules/ CU Supplementary Exam Rules/ Calcutta University Exam Rules @ www.caluniv.ac.in
Calcutta University Supplementary Exam Rules 2022: University of Calcutta has conducted the examination for all courses. Recently, they are uploaded the exam results for candidates those who attended the written & practical examination. After publication of result, students are looking for announcement of Calcutta University Supplementary Exam 2022. Before applying for supply exam, aspirants must know some basic information like form submission, fee payment, advantages & disadvantages of supply examination. Here we have provided the solutions for the questions such as who can write Supplementary exam, what is supplementary examination & Calcutta University Supplementary Exam Rules. The university has instructed the students to know the Calcutta University Exam Rules for Regular & supplementary examinations for the university examinations.
CU Supply Exam Rules for CBCS pattern has released by the university. They are created the exam rules under various clauses of University of Calcutta. Candidates must check their eligibility to apply for Calcutta University Supplementary Exam 2022. Student must meet the conditions to write the supply examination. The university follow the Calcutta University Supplementary Exam Rules to allow the aspirants to appear for this exam session. Initially, candidates need to submit the supply exam forms along with required fee. The University will announce the date of CU Supply Exam form fill up 2022 & revaluation process @ official website. In official website, they will upload CU Supply Exam notice, link for form, CU Supplementary Exam Rules, Calcutta University Exam Rules, fee payment, etc.
CU Supply Exam Rules 2022/ CU Supplementary Exam Rules 2022
|Name of the university||University of Calcutta|
|Exam Scheme||CBCS & Year Wise|
Calcutta University Supplementary Exam Rules 2022
- Candidates those who failed to get pass marks in one or more papers of a semester, may write the papers in end semester examination that will be held next time.
- Student belongs to B.Com Part III & they are unsuccessful of the previous years may allowed to clear their backlog papers in Part I & Part II exams in concerned examinations will be held next time.
- For candidates of BA & B.Sc. Part III, candidates those who discontinued or failed may appear for next regular examinations.
- Supplementary examinations cannot be held twice in a year.
Who can write Calcutta University Supplementary Exam 2022?
- Students who are not satisfying with their results.
- Candidates who failed to secure minimum pass marks.
What is CU Supplementary Examination?
A supplementary exam is a form of further assessment offered to students who have not satisfied the passing criteria set by the educational institution for a particular course.
About University of Calcutta
The University of Calcutta is a public research university located in Kolkata, West Bengal, India. It has 151 affiliated undergraduate colleges and 16 institutes in Kolkata and nearby areas. It was established on 24 January 1857 and is the oldest multidisciplinary and European-style institution in Asia.
Steps for CU Supply Exam form fill up 2022
- Go to official website caluniv.ac.in.
- Click on notice.
- Read & get details of supply exam
- Click on Form link.
- Enter details carefully.
- Check the filled details once.
- Make a payment of fee.
- Submit the form.
We have uploading latest updates of various colleges & universities, please check www.colleges.dailyrecuitment.in.