IGNOU Exam Form December 2022 | UG/ PG | Last Date: 31st October 2022 | Get IGNOU Dec Exam Form/ IGNOU Exam Form/ IGNOU Exam Form Last Date/ IGNOU December Exam Form @ ignou.ac.in
IGNOU Exam Form December 2022: Indira Gandhi National Open University (INGOU) has in the process of conducting December, 2022 Term-end Examinations. For this exam they collects exam form from 30th September, 2022. Students under IGNOU they are requested to submit IGNOU Exam Form Dec 2022 @ exam.ignou.ac.in. The university is going to conduct the exams from 2nd December 2022 and conclude on 05/01/2023. The Online link for submission of the examination form by the students for December-2022 Term-end Examination is now open, candidates can use this page to fill IGNOU exam form.
The students may submit IGNOU examination form through online mode only, other mode of application will not be considered. The university declared 31st October 2022 as the INGOU exam form last date. For this IGNOU December Term End Examination candidates need to pay the amount of Rs. 200 as the exam form for per course. If you did not submit the payment after the due date you have to pay penalty amount as Rs. Rs.1100 on or before 01st November 2022 to 15th November, 2022. Before all these process candidates need to first read the instructions carefully. In the instruction the university updated the details of exam form last date, exam fee, exam date etc.
Indira Gandhi National Open University, known as IGNOU, is a Central Open Learning University located at Maidan Garhi, New Delhi, India. Named after former Prime Minister of India Indira Gandhi, the university was established in 1985 with a budget of ₹20 million, after the Parliament of India passed the Indira Gandhi National Open University Act, 1985 (IGNOU Act 1985). IGNOU is run by the central government of India, and with total active enrollment of over 3 million students, claims to be the largest university in the world.
IGNOU Exam Form 2022/ IGNOU Examination Form 2022
|Indira Gandhi National Open University
|Name of the Course
|INGOU Exam Form Dec 2022
|IGNOU Exam Form Last Date
|31st October 2022
If you properly finished this all process, candidates will be eligible to attend examination and they only get admit card for the semester exams. The IGNOU December exam form notification and online fee payment link is available on the official website.
IGNOU Exam Fee Structure
- 200/- per course (Theory courses and practical/lab courses).
- 200/- per course with Late Fee Rs.1100/-
IGNOU Exam Form Last Date
- 30th September 2022 to 31st October, 2022
- With Late Fee- 01st November 2022 To 15th November, 2022
ISSUE OF IGNOU December 2022 HALL TICKET
- Hall Ticket to the eligible students will be uploaded on the University website (www.ignou.ac.in) approximately 7 to 10 days before the commencement of the Term-end Examination.
- Students are directed to take the print out of the Hall Ticket and report at the address of the Examination Centre on the date and time mentioned on the Hall Ticket well before the commencement of the examination.
- Entry to the Examination Hall is strictly on the basis of the valid Hall Ticket and University Identity Card.
- Request towards add on of course (s) in the Hall Ticket after updating of Hall Ticket on the website will not be entertained in any case.
INGOU December 2022 Online Exam Date
- The university conducts its term end examination 2nd December 2022 and conclude on 05/01/2023.
How to get fill IGNOU Online Exam Form 2022
- Go to the official website “ignou.ac.in”
- Find the IGNOU exam form section.
- Check the IGNOU exams fee.
- Fill the details properly.
- Then make the payment.
- The IGNOU December 2022 exam form link is given below.
If you want to know more details about Indira Gandhi National Open University visit its official website and our website (colleges.dailyrecruitment.in).
|IGNOU Exam Form December
|JOB ALERT ON TELEGRAM