MGU Revaluation Fees 2022 | UG/ PG | Revaluation/ Scrutiny of answer script | Mahatma Gandhi University Revaluation Fees/ MG University Revaluation fee @ mgu.ac.in
MGU Revaluation Fees 2022: Are you going to apply for MGU Revaluation process for your examination results? Please check the MG University Revaluation Fees once before starting the application process. Mahatma Gandhi University (MGU) will announce the application process for revaluation for UG/ PG Professional courses & non professional courses. Candidates should check the notification & apply for recounting on or before the last date. MGU Revaluation fees must be paid through online mode. Mahatma Gandhi University Revaluation Fees combines the fee for Revaluation/Scrutiny of Answer Scripts for the students’ exams. After revaluation process, your results may change.
Revaluation notification, MG University Revaluation Fees, payment mode, payment portal is provided in the official website. After completion of revaluation process, the university will upload the results. Controller of examination will create the committee to do the revaluation process. Answer script of applied candidates will be evaluated again by following the rules. The University will take an application form with required MGU Revaluation Fees. Here we have mentioned the details of Mahatma Gandhi University Revaluation Fees. Candidates are searching for mgu.ac.in revaluation fees, application process, revaluation process, MG University Revaluation fees for results, revaluation results, epayment portal, MGU Recounting fees, etc.
Details of Mahatma Gandhi University Revaluation Fees 2022
|Name of the University||Mahatma Gandhi University (MGU)|
MG University Revaluation fee 2022
- Fee for copy of Answer script: Rs. 525.
- Revaluation of Answer script per paper (UG & PG other than Professional Courses): Rs. 370.
- Revaluation of Answer script per paper (BTech and other Professional Courses): Rs. 790.
- Scrutiny of Answer script per paper: Rs. 160.
- Belated submission of Revaluation Memo within 3 months from the date of the Memo: Nil.
- Belated submission of Revaluation Memo after 3 months but before one year from the date of the Memo: Rs. 265.
- Belated submission of Revaluation Memo after one year but before five year from the date of the Memo: Rs. 525.
- Belated submission of Revaluation Memo after five year from the date of the Memo: Rs. 1050.
About Mahatma Gandhi University
Mahatma Gandhi University, commonly referred to as MG University, is a state owned public university headquartered in Kottayam in the state of Kerala, India. It was established on 2 October 1983 on Gandhi Jayanti day. Mahatma Gandhi University (formerly Gandhiji University) has been approved by University Grants Commission (UGC) and accredited (A) by the National Assessment and Accreditation Council of India. The university has around 300 affiliated colleges spread over five districts in central Kerala.
Steps to pay a MGU Revaluation Fees 2022/ MG University Recounting Fees 2022
- Go to official website mgu.ac.in.
- Click on revaluation notice.
- Read the notice.
- Find & click on payment portal.
- Fill the details.
- Make a payment of fee.
- Take a copy of payment receipt.
Please visit www.colleges.dailyrecruitment.in for latest updates of various colleges & universities.
|MG UNIVERSITY REVALUATION FEES||CLICK HERE>>|
|MGU REVALUATION FEE PORTAL||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON TELEGRAM||JOIN NOW>>|