OUAT Mark Calculation 2023 | UG CEE | Get How to Calculate OUAT Weightage/ OUAT Marking Scheme/ OUAT Entrance Exam Weightage @ ouat.nic.in
OUAT Mark Calculation 2023: The Odisha University of Agriculture and Technology (OUAT) has recently finished the entrance examination as Common Entrance Examination (CEE) for UG courses. Students who wrote the examination they have man doubts about how can I calculate my weightage for OUAT exam, OUAT marking Scheme, OUAT Entrance exam weightage and in more and more doubts OUAT Mark Calculation. For that fact we are clearly explaining the details of OUAT examination and their exam details.
The examination was conducted for admission into B.V.Sc. & A.H., course. candidates for admission will be selected solely on the basis of Merit (Weighted Score) which is based on his/her performance of academic career, Entrance Examination and Extracurricular activities. First, we have to check the OUAT entrance examination weightage and other details. By using this page, candidates can calculate their marks and scores. Candidate who wrote the examination they are requested to stay touch with its official website to get OUAT answer key and its result updates.
OUAT Entrance Test
The Entrance Examination will be of objective (multiple choice) test for 200 marks of two hours duration and the medium of Examination will be English. The subjects of examination and marks distribution are indicated below.
- Physics- 66
- Chemistry- 66
- Mathematics/Biology- 68
- Total- 200
Candidates are to answer Physics, Chemistry and either Mathematics or Biology.
OUAT Entrance Examination Weightage:
Weighted score of candidates will be calculated on the basis of his/her academic career and Entrance Examination as given below:
- S.C. / equivalent – 25%
- 2 Sc. /equivalent – 25%
- Entrance Examination – 50%
- Total- 100%
*i.e. 1/4th of the total mark secured in the Entrance Examination
OUAT Extra Curricular Activities Weightage
- NCC Candidates who have passed ‘B’ Certificate- 10%
- NSS NSS Volunteers who have- Represented the country in NSS at the Direct Admission without- Entrance Examination subject to Eligibility.
- Received National Award- 7%
- Received State NSS Award- 5%
- Found to be the best at the University level-3%
OUAT Weightage Score
- If a candidate has secured 58% marks (excluding Extra Optional marks) in H.S.C./ equivalent, 67% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or Physics, Chemistry and Biology in +2 Science and 123 marks out of 200 in the Entrance Test, his/her weighted score is 0.25X 58+0.25 X67+ 0.25X 123 =62.00.
- In addition to the above weightage, if the candidate has passed NCC ‘B’ Certificate, he/she gets an additional weightage of 6.20 (i.e. 10% of 62.00) and his/her final weightage score becomes 62.00+6.20=68.20.
If you want to know more details you have to visit our website (colleges.dailyrecruitment.in) or use the official website.
|OUAT Mark Calculation||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON TELEGRAM||JOIN NOW>>|