KEAM Registration 2022 | Exam Date: 26.06.2022 | Last Date: 30.04.2022 | Download KEAM Application Form/ KEAM Exam Date 2022 Notification @ cee.kerala.gov.in
KEAM Registration 2022: Kerala Engineering Architecture Medical (KEAM) is an entrance examination series for admissions to various professional degree courses in the state of Kerala, India. The courses such as Medical/ Medical Allied/ Engineering/ Pharmacy/ Architecture under various discipline. The KEAM exam is conducted by the Office of the Commissioner of Entrance Exams run by the Government of Kerala.
KEAM Exam Registration 2022 Details
Organization Name : Government of Kerala
Name of the Exam : (KEAM)
KEAM Exam Date : 26.06.2022
KEAM 2022 registration start date : 06.04.2022
KEAM Registration last date : 30.04.2022
KEAM Official Website : cee.kerala.gov.in
Candidates who are seeking for KEAM exam date 2022 notification and there details, then you are in right place. Because in the page, we are given the details of KEAM exam date, KEAM application form process, KEAM application fee etc. Just scroll down to get this above given details. The KEAM exam will be conducted for the admission of above given degree courses in various professional colleges in the state of Kerala for the year 2022-2023.
As per the KEAM exam date notification, candidates can start their registration from 06.04.2022 and it will be ends on 30.04.2022. Interested candidates may apply KEAM entrance exams through online on the above said dates, after that they send some eligibility certificates and documents to the given address on or before 10.05.2022, 5.00 PM. They conduct Engineering/Pharmacy Entrance Examination on 26.06.2022 at Sunday. The exam should consist of two papers as paper-I Physics &Chemistry and Paper-II as Mathematics.
KEAM Entrance Exam 2022 Details
Candidates should have passed 10th or 12th standard in a relevant field from a recognized Board.
Once check the notification for some clarification.
|KEAM Application Fee 2022
Engineering only/B.Pharm only/both- Rs. 700 for General and Rs. 300 for SC candidates
Architecture only/Medical &Medical Allied only/both- Rs. 500 for General and Rs. 200 for SC candidates.
Both courses- Rs. 900 for General and Rs. 400 for SC candidates.
No fee for ST candidates.
|KEAM Payment Mode
Candidates have to pay fee for KEAM exam 2022 through online mode.
|KEAM Exam Date
Engineering/Pharmacy Entrance Examination- 26/06/2022.
Candidates may register KEAM entrance tests through online/ offline mode.
KEAM Exam 2022 Courses
- Medical Courses: MBBS (ii) BDS (iii) BHMS (Homoeo) (iv) BAMS (Ayurveda) (v) BSMS (Siddha) (vi) BUMS (Unani).
- Medical Allied Courses: (i) BSc. (Hons.) Agriculture (ii) BSc. (Hons.) Forestry (iii) BSc. (Hons.) Co-operation & Banking (iv) BSc. (Hons.) Climate change & Environmental Science (v) B.Tech (Bio-Technology) ( under Kerala Agricultural University) (vi) Veterinary (BVSc. & AH) (vii) Fisheries (BFSc.).
- Engineering Courses: B. Tech. [including B. Tech. (Agri. Engg.) & B. Tech. (Food Tech.) Courses under the Kerala Agricultural University, B. Tech. (Dairy Technology) & B. Tech. (Food Technology) courses under the Kerala Veterinary & Animal Sciences University, B. Tech. (Food Technology) course under the Kerala University of Fisheries and Ocean Studies].
- Pharmacy Course: B. Pharm
- Architecture Course: B.Arch
How to apply for KEAM Registration 2022
- Visit the official website (kerala.gov.in)
- Find the KEAM application form link.
- KEAM Application form will be submitted through online mode only.
- Click the registration option on the official website.
- Fill the KEAM Application form.
- Pay the KEAM Application fee.
- Upload required documents.
- Then print the KEAM registration form.
These some of steps that are used to register for KEAM exam 2022. For more details related to KEAM exam date, application form etc. will be available on the official website or in our website (colleges.dailyrecruitment.in).
|KEAM Registration||CLICK HERE>>|
|KEAM EXAM DATE NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON TELEGRAM||JOIN NOW>>|