Mumbai University Revaluation Form- All Course | Get Mumbai University Revaluation Application Form/ MU Revaluation Form @ mu.ac.in
First, candidates can get the short details of Mumbai University online revaluation form, before getting full details
- Mumbai University Revaluation Fees
- How to get MU Revaluation Form
Mumbai University Revaluation Form:
|Organization Name||University of Mumbai|
|Name of the Course||UG/ PG|
|Category||Mumbai University Revaluation Form|
MU Revaluation Form: Students of University of Mumbai who wants to know the complete details for applying the revaluation of answer book, they may use this page. The university provides online application link for applying revaluation. The revaluation of answer book shall not be permitted in respect of the marks awarded to the scripts of practical examination /term work/ seasonal work / project work / dissertation / internal assessment / term work (including theory part) and in viva voce /oral / practical examinations. If you want to get the direct Mumbai University revaluation form link, then use the under provided link.
A candidate can apply for the revaluation of the answer book of the subject only if they secured at least 20% of the total marks in that subject. If you are eligible for revaluation, then you can first get its online application form @ revalphoto.mu.ac.in. Then select the basic details that they asked and then press the select button. After that fill the details that they asked, make the payment. The university collects Rs. 500 as revaluation fees. After making the payment, candidates are advised to once check the details carefully, finally submit revaluation form. The prescribed application form for revaluation of answer book can be obtained from the office of the IDOL on the given address.
If you want to get more details about this university, you need to visit our website (colleges.dailyrecruitment.in).
Details to select in the Mumbai University Online Revaluation Form
- Select Your College Name
- Enter Your Seat Number
- Then press select button.
Mumbai University Revaluation Fees
- Candidates have to pay Rs. 500 per subject per answer book for the purpose of revaluation.
- The said fee shall be remitted by cash or D. D. drawn in favour of the Professor-cum-Director, Institute of Distance and Open Learning, University of Mumbai, Dr. Shankar Dayal Sharma Bhavan, Vidyanagari, Santacruz (East), Mumbai ñ 400 098.
How to get Mumbai University Revaluation Application Form
- Go to the official website of Mumbai University
- First search the notice.
- Then read all the details properly.
- Then download application form.
- Fill the details that they asked.
- Then submit MU revaluation form on the respective date.
|Mumbai University Revaluation Form||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON TELEGRAM||JOIN NOW>>|