SPPU Internal Marks Entry | Internal Marks | Apply SPPU Internal Marks/ SPPU Marks Entry @ intmarks.unipune.ac.in
SPPU Marks Entry Intro
The Savitribai Phule Pune University (SPPU) has introduced the internal marks system in its official portal. In this SPPU Internal marks entry system they have added some new specification i.e all marks entry related work has to be done by teachers themselves and college users should be able to access only reports for the same. The SPPU has divided system in role-based manner of Principal, HOD, BOS Chairman, Subject Chairman, Practical Co-ordinator, Internal Examiner, External Examiners etc.
If the teachers who has forgotten their password while entering their internal marks, the SPPU has arranged some link to get their password. You can enter the marks through online mode only. If you have to enter internal marks then login @ intmarks.unipune.ac.in page and enter Username & Password, then click login option. Once noted the Appointment of HOD/ Internal Examiners will only work for those examinations which are currently active as mentioned in the homepage.
Roles and Responsibilities
- College: These are regular College users who will be able to access the system using PUNCODE e.g. (CAAP015230).
- Principal: These are College Principal/Institute Directors with Valid basic Teacher Profile Username & password, where examination is going to be conducted.
- HOD: These are Head of the Each department in the College with Valid basic Teacher Profile Username & password.
- BOS Chairman: These are Elected Board of Studies Chairman of university with Valid basic Teacher Profile Username & password.
- Subject Chairman/ Practical Co-ordinator: These are Appointed teachers by BOS Chairman at start of each examination session with valid basic Teacher Profile Username& password.
- Internal Examiner: Teacher (belonging to same college) with valid basic Teacher Profile Username & password appointed by HOD/Principal for evaluation of Students. Marks entry will be done by these users.
- External Examiner: Teacher (belonging to any other college) with valid basic Teacher Profile Username& password appointed by Subject Chairman/Practical Coordinator for evaluation of Students. Marks entry done by Internal examiner need to be verified/confirmed by these users.
Those who are going to enter internal marks system they have many roles and responsibilities. The common roles and responsibilities of College, Principal, Head of the department (HOD), BOS Chairman, Subject Chairman, Practical Co-ordinator, Internal Examiner & External Examiners should be valid profile having active user name and password and Added by College users. Then the other steps will be vary for each role, so candidates are advised to read this entire article to get complete details about SPPU Marks entry and the link for SPPU Internal Marks Entry System is provided below.
SPPU Teacher Profile System
- Teacher who participates in this SPPU Internal Marks Entry system, they need to have their valid profile with active username and password.
- Who do not have teacher profile, then they have to create one by using this website bcud.unipune.ac.in
- By using this Visiting Profile, they can be used by single teacher in multiple colleges.
- In this system they have requested Teacher ID lot of times for various departments.
- The Teacher ID must be your username starting with52000XXX, 5123###.
- If you have forgotten your username, please ask your college staff to login into BCUD.unipune.ac.in with PUNCODE —THEN —-TEACHER PROFILE.
SPPU Marks Entry Instructions
- Forceful Additional Entry Not Permitted.
- After last date of Marks Entry Appointment of Examiners and Batch Creation are not Possible.
- College Authorities are Requested to Verify Hall-Ticket Data of All Candidates.
In the official portal they have given the details of start date, end date, exam name etc. if you are going to enter internal marks then you have to initially check the start date and end date. If you entering the marks after the due date it will not be considered. Once you are sure ALL Evaluation Mark Entry of said subject is completed, click on confirm button. Please be sure once you click on confirm, data entry made will be locked and will NOT be available to edit again. Additionally If You fail to click on this confirm button then such evaluation will not be accepted by university for Result Processing.
In this page you can get the details of SPPU Internal Marks entry, Rules, Processes etc. For more information about SPPU Marks entry visit the official website, or the link is provided on our website (colleges.dailyrecruitment.in).
|SPPU Internal Marks Entry||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON TELEGRAM||JOIN NOW>>|