Gujarat University Provisional Certificate | UG/ PG Degree | GU Provisional Certificate/ Gujarat University Provisional Degree Certificate @ fees.gujaratuniversity.ac.in
Gujarat University Provisional Certificate: Gujarat University issues the GU Provisional Degree Certificate for through online mode. They are announced the eligibility criteria, certificate fee & required documents to apply for Gujarat University Provisional Degree Certificate. Students who had completed their degree courses in GU are advised to make a registration for provisional certificate. Gujarat University Provisional Degree Certificate is valid for 6 months. Candidates need to collect their certificate within one month. certificate from www.fees.gujaratuniversity.ac.in. Candidates must be a student/ alumnus to apply for GU Provisional Certificate.
Candidates should download & take a copy of the Gujarat University Provisional Certificate for future use. Here we have provided the details of eligibility conditions, Gujarat University Provisional Certificate fee, apply mode & link for online registration. Students are advised to fill the registration form for certificate with correct details. The University will generate Gujarat University Provisional Degree Certificate within 15 days from the date of registration. In official website, they are uploaded the details of Provisional certificates. You may get the link for online form @ www.fees.gujaratuniversity.ac.in.
Detail of GU Provisional Certificate/ Gujarat University Provisional Degree Certificate
|Name of the University||Gujarat University|
- Students who have passed exam in April/May 1991.
- All the regular students who have passed exams of BA/B.Com/B.Sc/BBA/BCA/B.Ed/ MA/M.Com/M.Sc between April/May 2011 to Nov/Dec 2017.
- Those are instructed to contact Convocation branch, Exam Section Room number 42 with Final Year Marksheet.
Details in Gujarat University Provisional Certificate/ GU Provisional Degree Certificate
- Name of the Candidates.
- Pass percentage.
- Registration Number.
- Certificate Number.
- Issue date of certificate.
Details to fill GU Provisional Certificate Registration Form
- Phone Number.
- Email Address.
Gujarat University Provisional Certificate Fee
- Rs. 200 must be paid through online mode.
- Final year/Semester pass Marksheet.
- Fee receipt of Convocation (If applied).
- Copy of Six Months/One Year Housemanship/Internship Completion Certificate issued by Gujarat University (For Student of M.B.B.S., B.D.S., B.P.O., B.O.T., B.Opto., B.H.M.S. Bachelor of Physiotherapy).
- Six Months/One Year practical training Certificate (For Student of B.Pharm/D.Pharm).
Candidates should visit official website to know details of Gujarat University Provisional Certificate. In our site www.colleges.dailyrecruitment.in for latest updates of universities.
About Gujarat University
The Gujarat University is a public state university located at Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India. The university is an affiliating university at the under-graduate level and a teaching university at the postgraduate level. It is accredited B++ by NAAC. It was established in 1949. Many leaders like Mahatma Gandhi, Sardar Patel, Anandshankar Dhruv, Ganesh Vasudev Mavalankar and Kasturbhai Lalbhai recommended formation of the university in the 1920s, and the university was established soon after the independence of India. Gujarat University was evolved out of Ahmedabad Education Society, a major educational organisation of Gujarat then.
Steps to download www.fees.gujaratuniversity.ac.in Provisional Certificate
- Go to official website fees.gujaratuniversity.ac.in.
- Select form type.
- Enter details carefully.
- Fill the form.
- Attach the documents.
- Make a payment of fee.
- Download the certificate.
|GU PROVISIONAL CERTIFICATE||CLICK HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON TELEGRAM||JOIN NOW>>|