Bharati Vidyapeeth Convocation 2022 | UG/ PG Courses | Get Bharati Vidyapeeth Convocation Form/ Bharati Vidyapeeth Convocation Certificate/ Bharati Vidyapeeth Convocation Certificate @ bvuniversity.edu.in
Bharati Vidyapeeeth Convocation 2022: Bharati Vidyapeeth (Deemed to be University) has announced the convocation date at its official portal, the convocation will be held on 13th May 2022. Student who are register for Bharati Vidyapeeth certificate form they are requested to attend convocation program on the given date. Students who have opted to receive the degree in person, should report at the venue of the convocation from 8.00 am
While appearing Bharati Vidyapeeth convocation, candidates need to check their names that are registered in the convocation programme. Because the BVP has released the List of the students who have registered for 23rd Convocation-2022. Those who names appeared in the list they only get Bharati Vidyapeeth degree certificate. The university’s convocation is normally held in the month of January-March of any given year. But this year they conduct convocation programme on the month of May 2022.
About Bharati Vidyapeeth (Deemed to be University)
Bharati Vidyapeeth is a 57 year old private deemed to be university established in Pune, India. It was established in 1964 by Indian politician and educationist Patangrao Kadam. Bharati Vidyapeeth has campuses across the country at New Delhi, Navi Mumbai, Sangli, Pune, Solapur, Kolhapur, Karad, Satara, and Panchgani. Among these are colleges of Medicine, Dentistry, Ayurveda, Homeopathy, Nursing, Pharmacy, Engineering, Management, Hotel Management, Catering Technology, Environment Science and Agriculture etc.
Bharati Vidyapeeth Convocation Certificate 2022 Details
|Organization Name||Bharati Vidyapeeth (Deemed to be University)|
|Name of the course||UG/ PG|
|Bharati Vidyapeeth Convocation Date||16th May 2022|
Those who properly registered in the Bharati Vidyapeeth convocation portal they only get convocation degree certificate. The detailed schedule of the convocation is made available at the entrance of the convocation hall and is freely distributed to all the students who have completed successfully the Post- Graduation / Graduation / Diploma examination and have no Fee due with the University are eligible to participate.
Bharati Vidyapeeth Convocation Fee
- Undergraduate Diploma: Rs.700
- Graduate Degree: Rs. 800
- Post Graduate Diploma: Rs. 900
- Post Graduate Degree: Rs. 1000
- For students in India: Rs. 300
- For students abroad: Rs.1,500
- Bharati Vidyapeeth Convocation Date 2022: 13th May 2022.
How to apply online for Bharati Vidyapeeth Convocation/ How to get BVP Degree Certificate
- Go to the official website “bvuniversity.edu.in”
- Search the BVP convocation notification 2022.
- Apply BVP convocation through online mode.
- Fill the details properly.
- Make the payment.
- For more details once check the Bharati Vidyapeeth Convocation Notification 2022.
- Incomplete forms and forms received after the prescribed last date, will not be accepted.
- Student should fill two forms separately if he / she has passed both Degree and Diploma Examinations.
- The exact date, time and venue of the Convocation will be declared in the local newspapers and will be communicated by post to the In-person registered graduates only.
- Strict adherence to code of conduct is expected during the Convocation.
In this article we are given complete details about BVP Convocation. For more updates check our website colleges.dailyrecruitment.in regularly.
|Bharati Vidyapeeth Convocation||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON TELEGRAM||JOIN NOW>>|