ANU B.Pharm Exam Fee 2022 | B.Pharmacy | I to IV Years | Regular/ Supply Sem Examination | ANU Exam Fees/ Nagarjuna University Exam Fees/ ANU B.Pharmacy Exam Fee @ nagarjunauniversity.ac.in
ANU B.Pharm Exam Fee 2022: Acharya Nagarjuna University (ANU) has started the registration process for B.Pharmacy I, II, III, IV years Regular & Supplementary Examination. Submission of exam form along with required ANU B.Pharm Exam Fee will be considered by the university. In registration process of June 2022 examination, payment of exam fee is mandatory to complete the process. Before starting the application process, candidates should know the schedule of the payment of ANU Exam Fees and the last date of application form. You may get the exam fee details for B.Pharmacy course by reading this page. If candidates want to appear for the examination, they must pay a Nagarjuna University Exam Fees for B.Pharmacy on or before 31.05.2022.
ANU B.Pharm Exam Fee particulars like whole exam fee, single paper fee, two paper fee, 3 paper fee, practical fee, project & viva-voce, original degree fee & consolidated marks list fee are described below. Candidates need to make a payment of ANU B.Pharmacy Exam Fees via their college Principals. Payment should be done by Online Challan in Exam fee account. Here we have provided the Nagarjuna University Exam Fee, exam schedule & important date of payment & application form. Students are advised to ensure the fee payment for examination during the registration process. The University has released the B.Pharmacy 2nd, 3rd, 5th, 6th, 7th & 8th Semester ANU Examination fee notification June 2022 on 24.05.2022. The University will upload notices regrading changes in ANU Pharmacy Exam Fee, payment date, payment mode, exam date, etc.
Details of ANU Pharmacy Exam Fees 2022/ Nagarjuna University Exam Fee 2022
|Name of the University||Acharya Nagarjuna University|
|Semester||2nd, 3rd, 5th, 6th, 7th & 8th Semester|
|Year||I to IV Years|
|Exam Date||23.06.2022/ 24.06.2022|
Schedule of Payment of ANU B.Pharm Exam Fee 2022/ ANU Exam Fees 2022
- Last date of payment of examination fee & submission of application to the principal: 31.05.2022.
- Last date of payment of examination fee with a late fee Rs. 100 & submission of application to the principal: 01.06.2022.
- Last date for submission of Nominal rolls to the COE, ANU by the Principal along with ONLINE Challan to SBI, ANU Campus: 03.06.2022 (Online Submission)/ 04.06.2022 (Manual Submission).
ANU B.Pharmacy Exam Fees
- Whole Examination Fee (Theory Only): Rs. 1200.
- Fee for Single paper: Rs. 320.
- Fee for Two papers: Rs. 420.
- Fee for three papers: Rs. 560.
- Fee for Four Papers: Rs. 710.
- Practical examination fee for each practical: Rs. 300.
- Project & Viva-Voice: Rs. 300.
- Original Degree Fee (Each Student): Rs. 520.
- Consolidated Marks List Fee (Each Student): Rs. 2320.
Candidates are advised to check the official website & make a payment of ANU Exam Fee. In our site www.colleges.dailyrecruitment.in for latest & upcoming events of colleges & universities.
About Acharya Nagarjuna University
Acharya Nagarjuna University (IAST: Ācārya Nāgārjuna Vișvavidyālaya) is a state university in Namburu, Guntur district, Andhra Pradesh, India. The university was established as Nagarjuna University by Act 43 of 1976 of A.P. State Legislature and Governed by Act 4 of 1991 covering 6 Universities of the State. It was inaugurated on 11 September 1976 by the former President of India, Sri Fakruddin Ali Ahmed. It was renamed Acharya Nagarjuna University through the A.P. Universities (Amendment) Ordinance, 2004, promulgated by the Governor of Andhra Pradesh. In 1976, Andhra University started a Post-Graduate Centre in Nallapadu, Guntur District of Andhra Pradesh, as an Extension Center to cater to the needs of higher education of the people of this region.
Steps to Download Notice for ANU Pharmacy Exam Fees 2022
- Go to official website nagarjunauniversity.ac.in.
- Click on Notice for Exam Fee.
- Check the exam notice.
- Get the details of exam fee.
- Download the notice.
- Pay a fee through mentioned mode.
- Submit the application form.
|ANU EXAM FEES||CLICK HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON TELEGRAM||JOIN NOW>>|