Calicut University SDE Project Report- UG/ PG | Check Structure, Collection Centre, last date etc.
First, we are sharing some of the short details of Calicut University project report format, the full details are described below.
- Calicut University SDE Project Report
- Calicut University Project Report Format
Calicut University SDE Project Report
- Every student of UG program under SDE/ private registration has to do a project. In case of regular students. However, SDE/ Private registration is recommended. Students do individual projects, meaning no group projects.
- Student can take any topic related to core courses including elective courses of the Programme for project.
- Viva Voce is exempted from the Project work.
- The Project report shall contain 20 to 30 pages.
- Project report shall be prepared either in English or in Malayalam.
- Structure and format for Project work shall be prepared by SDE and publish in the website.
- The rules and regulation for Calicut University Project is available on the official website.
Calicut University Project Report Format
Candidates who are going to undergo their project they are advised to follow some procedures to complete their project that are given below.
The title of a project
- The title is the most important one for all the projects.
- Titles must be attractive and exciting at the same time.
- The title must convey the meaning, the area of intervention and the goals of the project while being enticing.
Introduction and literature review
Introduction could contain the following
- brief statement of the problem
- importance/novelty of the problem
- related literature -how others have addressed this or similar problems and the relevant results they obtained
- scope of the project -precise idea on what is to be achieved in the work
- brief statements on what subsequent chapters contain.
Research design basically answers the following questions.
- What is the study about?
- Why is the study being made?
- Where will the study be carried out?
- What type of data is required?
- Where can the required data be found?
- What periods of time will the study include?
- What will be the sample design?
- What techniques of data collection will be used?
- How will the data be analyzed?
- In what style will the report be prepared?
Results and Discussion
- This could also be in one or more chapters
- These chapters include the specific details of data generated and results obtained, in graphical and/or tabular form
- Based on the analysis and interpretation of data and results, major findings should be pointed out unambiguously.
- It should be noted that the findings are to be summarized according to the significance to the stated objectives, and should complement the latter
- The Director, SDE will notify the last date for submission of projects at the collection centre.
- The last date for submission of projects with a fine of Rs. 250.
Here on this page, we are given some of the details of its project report format and How to get receipt for Project submission link. For further updates, you need to visit our website (colleges.dailyrecruitment.in).
|Calicut University SDE Project Report||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON TELEGRAM||JOIN NOW>>|