Vidyasiri Scholarship 2022 | Registration Starts | Check Eligibility/ Application Form/ Renewal @ bcwd.karnataka.gov.in
Vidyasiri Scholarship 2022: Here we are going to share new information about Vidyasiri Scholarship for degree students. The Vidyasiri Scholarship Scheme was created by the Government of Karnataka, if you are eligible for this scholarship then you have read this entire article, because we are given the complete details of Vidyasiri Scholarship details. Those who are eligible for availing this facility should submit application through online.
This scholarship is specially for SC/ST/OBC/PWD scholars who are pursuing an education in post matriculation programs. The main aim of these scholarship will be help the students who are good in studies but they not able to continue their higher studies due to financial problems. While applying Vidyasiri Scholarship, students should check some of the eligibility condition and instructions, that are given below.
Vidyasiri Scholarship Eligibility
- Students should be a citizen of a permanent resident of Karnataka.
- Students should complete post-matric courses in government/ local Institutions / Aided Institutions / non-aided recognised private institutions, affiliated to the statutory universities of Karnataka.
Category Wise Eligibility
- Category-1 for Fresh-40% and Renewal- 50%
- Category-2A, 3A and 3B for Fresh-50% and Renewal 60%
- Rs. 2.50 lakh for students of Category-I
- Rs.1.00 lakhs for students of Category-2A, 3A and 3B.
Vidyasiri Scholarship Amount
- Students who are selected under Vidyasiri Scholarship scheme, they get Rs. 1,500 per month and for a period of 10 months Rs. 15,000.
- The scholarship amount will be credited students’ a bank account opened in a bank with core banking system through online.
Vidyasiri Scholarship Instructions
- Students should submit their applications through online mode only.
- Attendance of student selected under this plan must be at least 75%
- Payment of the sanctioned amount to the concerned students directly to the bank account through Treasury-2 software.
- Student who attend the equivalent courses more than once are not eligible.
- Only two male members of the same family are eligible for the scheme.
For more details related to any scholarship visit our website colleges.dailyrecruitment.in, because we are uploading latest updates about Universities/ Colleges etc.
|Vidyasiri Scholarship||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON TELEGRAM||JOIN NOW>>|