MCM Scholarship Amount– Check MCM Scholarship for B.Tech Students/ NSP MCM Scholarship Amount @ scholarships.gov.in
Candidates who want to get the full details of NSP Merit cum Means scholarship amount, then you have to use this full page.
- Selection Process
- NSP MCM Scholarship amount
- How to get Merit cum Means Scholarship Amount
|Organization Name||NSP- MERIT CUM MEANS BASED SCHOLARSHIP|
|Scholarship available for||College and University Students|
|Category||MCM Scholarship Amount|
Merit cum Means Scholarship Amount: The National Scholarship Portal (NSP) provides many scholarships for the students who are belonging to the family of middle class. They introduced one scheme as Merit cum Means scholarship, The objective of the Scheme is to provide financial assistance to the poor and meritorious students belonging to minority communities. They will be ready to provide scholarship for the student who are interested in to pursue professional and technical courses.
For all the scholarship they set some condition as scholarship amount, eligibility, selection process, rate of scholarship etc. If you want to apply this scholarship, then you have to first check its NSP MCM Scholarship amount. They provide scholarship for both Hosteller & Day Scholar students. The Full course fee is reimbursed for 85 listed Institutes that are given below. This scholarship is to be awarded for studies in India in a Government or private institution.
For more updates related to MCM Scholarship amount for college and university students you have to visit its official website or our website (colleges.dailyrecruitment.in).
- Candidates will be selected for this scholarship on the basis of merit list.
- For renewal there is no merit list will be asked.
NSP MCM Scholarship Amount
- Rate of Scholarship Course Fee- Rs. 20,000/- per annum subject to actuals whichever is less (for both Hosteller & Day Scholar).
- Maintenance Allowance- Rs. 1,000/- per month* for Hosteller Rs. 500/- per month* for Day Scholar.
- Mark Sheet
- Bank account number
- IFSC Code
- PAN number
- Aadhaar number
- Mobile Number
- email ID etc.
These are the common details that are asked to the candidates at the time of applying MCM scholarship.
How to get NSP MCM Scholarship Amount
- First visit its official website.
- Then search NSP MCM scheme.
- Get the scholarship amount details.
- If the application process is available, then apply on or before the last date.
- The link to get MCM scholarship amount is provided below.
|MCM Scholarship Amount||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON TELEGRAM||JOIN NOW>>|