SVMCM Scholarship Amount After 12th | HS/ UG/ PG/ Diploma | Check Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Amount/ SVMCM Scholarship Amount @ svmcm.wbhed.gov.in
First, we have to get some short details about Swami Vivekananda Merit-cum-Means Scholarship by using under given table.
SVMCM Scholarship Amount Details
|Organization Name||Government of West Bengal|
|Scholarship Name||Swami Vivekananda Merit-cum-Means Scholarship|
|Courses||HS/ UG/ PG/ Diploma|
|Category||SVMCM Scholarship Amount|
SVMCM Scholarship Amount After 12th: At any scholarship candidates are mainly focussed for scholarship amount only. The amount will be low or high, but the scholarship amount is important for all of us. The Swami Vivekananda Merit Cum Means Scholarship Scheme was introduced by the Government of West Bengal to give scholarship for different levels of higher studies, at educational institutions based in West Bengal. For all the courses or boards, the Swami Vivekananda amount will vary it depends on the qualification, eligibility condition, family income etc.
Students studying in regular mode of Class XI and XII, and at undergraduate level in Science/Arts/Commerce, Engineering, Medical and Technical / Professional courses. Post Graduate level students pursuing Science/ Arts/ Commerce & Technical/ Management they only can get SVMCM scholarship amount. The amount will be Rs. 1000 to Rs. 8000 per month respectively, based on the course the scholarship amount will vary. Many candidates has benefited in this SVMCM scholarship under the state of West Bengal. For this scholarship they delivered some eligibility condition and qualification. Those who are qualified for this Swami Vivekananda Scholarship they are requested to submit their application form in a proper manner.
SVMCM Scholarship Eligibility
UG (Arts, Science, Commerce, THER PROFESSIONAL COURSES, UGC APPROVED)- At least 60% marks in Last Qualifying Exam
PG (Arts, Commerce, Science, OTHER PROFESSIONAL COURSES, UGC APPROVED)- At least 53% marks for SVMCM and 45% for Kanyashree(K3 applicants in Last Qualifying Exam
HS- At least 60% marks in Last Qualifying Exam
NON NET M.PHIL./NON NET PH.D.- Date of Enrolment/Date of Registration not before 01.04.2017
UG (ENGG.), PG (ENGG.) AND OTHER PROFESSIONAL COURSES (AICTE APPROVED)- UG: 1. 60% 2. 60% in Diploma Course from WBSCT&VE&SD for lateral entry scheme. PG: 55% in Graduation from any State University/AICTE approved institute institute in West Bengal
POLYTECHNIC (DIPLOMA COURSES)- At least 60% marks in Last Qualifying Exam
UG (MEDICAL-DEGREE) AND DIPLOMA COURSES- At least 60% marks in Last Qualifying Exam.
The given Swami Vivekananda Scholarship courses are under the directorate of DPI/ DSE/ DTE/ DTE&T/ DME.
Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Amount
- UG (ARTS/ COMMERCE)- 1000
- UG (SCIENCE/ OTHER PROFESSIONAL COURSES, UGC APPROVED)- 1500
- PG (ARTS/ COMMERCE)- 2000
- PG (Science/ OTHER PROFESSIONAL COURSES, UGC APPROVED)- 2,500
- NON NET M.PHIL./NON NET PH.D- 5000/- / 8000/- Respectively
- HS- 1000
- DELED- 1000
- UG (ENGG.), PG (ENGG.) AND OTHER PROFESSIONAL COURSES (AICTE APPROVED)- 5000
- POLYTECHNIC (DIPLOMA COURSES)- 1,500
- UG (MEDICAL-DEGREE) AND DIPLOMA COURSES- 5000/- AND 1500/- RESPECTIVELY.
How to apply for Swami Vivekananda Merit Cum Means Scholarship (SVMCM)
- Click the under given Swami Vivekananda online application official website.
- Then read all the details, after press Proceed for registration.
- Select Directorate type.
- Fill the details correctly for Swami Vivekananda Scholarship.
- Then click register button.
- The registration process will over.
- Then login with the generated Applicant ID, Password (which was set during Registration Process) and Captcha (Security Code).
- In the login section you have to upload some documents.
- While uploading, please maintain the File format and File size,as mentioned.
Documents to be uploaded for Fresh and Kanyashree Application in SVMCM
- Mark sheet of Madhyamik Examination or its equivalent (Both sides)
- Mark sheet of last Board/Council/University/College examination (Both sides)
- Admission receipt
- Income certificate of family (Not Applicable for Kanyashree)
- Domicile certificate as Aadhaar ID/Voter ID/Ration card/Certificate Issued by concerned authority
- Scanned copy of Bank Passbook (1st Page, containing A/C No. and IFSC)
- Certificate from Competent Authority like HOI for non-admission in the previous academic year (This option will appear only if applicant selects Year of Qualifying Exam as 2020 while registration)
How to get Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Amount
- First visit its official website.
- Then use the under given link or search SVMCM scholarship amount.
- Read all the details carefully.
- Then get the SVMCM scholarship amount.
- After that apply this scholarship in a prescribed manner.
For more updates related to Swami Vivekananda Scholarship amount for UG students and other courses you have to visit its official website or our website (colleges.dailyrecruitment.in).
Searches about SVMCM Scholarship Amount
- Swami Vivekananda Scholarship amount after 12th
- Swami Vivekananda Scholarship amount for UG students
- SVMCM Scholarship amount for PG students
- svmcm scholarship amount for b.ed students
- Swami Vivekananda Scholarship amount for Engineering students etc.
|SVMCM Scholarship Amount After 12th||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON TELEGRAM||JOIN NOW>>|