SVMCM Scholarship | HS/ UG/ PG/ Diploma | Get Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Details/ Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Official Website/ Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Status
SVMCM Scholarship: The Government of West Bengal introducing a scholarship scheme for higher studies for the candidates who are financially weak. There are so many students are good in their studies, but they could not continue their higher studies due to lack of money or funds. For this fact, the West Bengal Government has published Swami Vivekananda Scholarship. For this scheme students who are doing HS/ UG/ PG courses they can get scholarship for higher studies like UG students who want to study PG they have to apply Swami Vivekananda Scholarship portal.
The Swami Vivekananda initially checks the eligibility of the students who are applied for scholarship and then they select the students through merit list, the merit list is based on the marks scored in the educational qualification. Students who are apply for UG course scholarship they will be selected through marks scored in the Higher Secondary examination and who are going to apply for PG scholarship they will be selected for Swami Vivekananda Scholarship by UG merit list. The main aim for Swami Vivekananda Merit cum Means Scholarship (SVMCM) is to help talented students from economically backward families in West Bengal to pursue higher studies.
About Swami Vivekananda Scholarship
- The Government of West Bengal introduces this scheme of giving scholarships at different levels of higher studies, at educational institutions based in West Bengal through Swami Vivekananda Scholarship. The scheme benefits students studying in regular mode of Class XI and XII, and at under Graduate level in Science/ Arts/ Commerce, Engineering, Medical and Technical/ Professional courses. Post Graduate level students pursuing Science/ Arts/ Commerce & Technical/ Management. These scholarships will be sanctioned to deserving students on merit-cum-means criteria.
SVMCM Scholarship Eligibility
Here we are going to discuss about eligibility criteria for Swami Vivekananda Scholarship, the course wise details are given below.
- UG (Arts, Science, Commerce, THER PROFESSIONAL COURSES, UGC APPROVED)- At least 60% marks in Last Qualifying Exam
- PG (Arts, Commerce, Science, OTHER PROFESSIONAL COURSES, UGC APPROVED)- At least 53% marks for SVMCM and 45% for Kanyashree(K3 applicants in Last Qualifying Exam
- HS- At least 60% marks in Last Qualifying Exam
- NON NET M.PHIL./NON NET PH.D.- Date of Enrolment/Date of Registration not before 01.04.2017
- UG (ENGG.), PG (ENGG.) AND OTHER PROFESSIONAL COURSES (AICTE APPROVED)- UG: 1. 60% 2. 60% in Diploma Course from WBSCT&VE&SD for lateral entry scheme. PG: 55% in Graduation from any State University/AICTE approved institute institute in West Bengal
- POLYTECHNIC (DIPLOMA COURSES)- At least 60% marks in Last Qualifying Exam
- UG (MEDICAL-DEGREE) AND DIPLOMA COURSES- At least 60% marks in Last Qualifying Exam.
- The given Swami Vivekananda Scholarship courses are under the directorate of DPI/ DSE/ DTE/ DTE&T/ DME.
Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Amount
Candidates who are applied for SVMCM they should get the following scholarship amount per month.
- UG (ARTS/ COMMERCE)- Rs. 1000
- UG (SCIENCE/ OTHER PROFESSIONAL COURSES, UGC APPROVED)- Rs. 1500
- PG (ARTS/ COMMERCE)- Rs. 2000
- PG (Science/ OTHER PROFESSIONAL COURSES, UGC APPROVED)- Rs. 2,500
- NON NET M.PHIL./NON NET PH.D- Rs. 5000/- / 8000/- Respectively
- HS- Rs. 1000
- UG (ENGG.), PG (ENGG.) AND OTHER PROFESSIONAL COURSES (AICTE APPROVED)- Rs. 5000
- POLYTECHNIC (DIPLOMA COURSES)- Rs. 1,500
- UG (MEDICAL-DEGREE) AND DIPLOMA COURSES- Rs. 5000/- AND 1500/- RESPECTIVELY.
Swami Vivekananda Merit Cum Means Scholarship Instructions
- The upper ceiling for family income has been fixed at Rs.2,50,000/- per annum.
- There will be no need to submit hard copy of the application.
- Candidates opting for these scholarships and found eligible, will not be allowed to enjoy any other governmental (central/state) scholarship or stipend for the same course/stage of study.
- These scholarships will be sanctioned to deserving students on merit-cum-means criteria.
SVMCM Application Process
- Candidates from all categories should apply Swami Vivekananda Scholarship through online mode.
- Those who gives the correct details scholarship would be sanctioned as per the availability of fund.
- The fund will be transferred on the basis of merit list.
|Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Details||CLICK HERE>>|
|Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Apply Link||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON TELEGRAM||JOIN NOW>>|